1.0 Complaints All members of staff are responsible for making sure that any complaints received are brought to the attention of the Quality Manager in a timely fashion. Any complaints received will be logged within the complaints folder Complaints on the Complaints Log. All complaints received and actions taken including final resolution will be recorded on the Complaints Log which will be reviewed at the Management Review Meetings. It is the responsibility of the Quality Manager to, where possible satisfactorily resolve any complaints received. Where this cannot be achieved the complaint MUST be passed to the Director. If they are unable to resolve the complaint it will be passed to an external organisation /registration body we are affiliated with for resolution, if appropriate.
- If a customer wants to lodge a formal complaint against the Company, then the customer will be asked to put their complaint in writing. A Customer Complaint Form (CCF0001) located within the Complaints file will be sent out to the customer to complete and return.
- Any complaint will be acknowledged within seven working days, with an explanation that a full response will be sent to them within 20 days from receipt of the complaint.
- Once the written complaint is received by the Company, then this complaint will be logged in accordance with Complaints Log (CL001) located within the Complaints file.
- The Customer Complaint Form is then passed to the appropriate person to look in to the matter.
- The Company will look into the complaint and complete Complaint Resolution Form (CRF0001) with a copy to be placed in Complaints File.
- The Company will send a written response to the customer within 20 days from receipt of the written complaint.
- All complaints received and actions taken including final resolution will be reviewed at the Management Review Meetings.
- All complaints will be dealt with in accordance with Complaint’s Procedure.